*Image via theauric.com
Ghee is butter that has been clarified in an easy process, eliminating the hard-to-digest, cholesterol-forming milk solids. Ghee is highly concentrated, so make sure you’re using good organic butter if you’re making it at home.
Ghee for Deficiency
Ghee is considered a superfood in Ayurveda because it is easy to digest and ojas building. Rich with the power of ojas, ghee is excellent for building strong, hearty tissue. Consuming ghee helps the body to become more tender and nourishes depleted tissue. Ghee is a rasayana (tonic) for sexual organs and an aphrodisiac. It reaffirms the healing power of fats to skeptics. For instance, healthy fats calm the liver when it is deficient, and comfort the nervous system by supporting the myelin sheath.
Ghee for Cleansing
Ghee is a must for your cleanse and detox process. Due to its panchakarma properties, it pulls fat-soluble toxins into circulation. It also improves fat metabolism. Ghee in the duodenum(the first part of the small intestine) reduces acid secretion, aiding hyper-acidic related digestive disorders.
DID YOU KNOW? Ghee is a perfect for those who have lactose intolerance, because milk solids are removed in the process of making ghee.
GHEE FOR EVERYTHING…
- A great garnish drizzled over food like your chapathis, rice, puddings etc.
- Have dry, chapped lips? Smear on some ghee for soft, supple lips!
- Have a mouth ulcers? Apply ghee on it.
- Apply ghee on the insides and around your nose when you have a blocked nose
- Helps regulate your bowel movements
- Great for a healthy heart. contrary to popular belief, ghee is in fact a much safer bet to invest in for heart health as compared to refined oil.
- Ghee for soft skin. Make this face pack and apply it, leave it on for 20min before washing it off: Mix 2 tablespoons of ghee, 2 tablespoon of besan or haldi and water in a bowl. Stir the mixture thoroughly and apply.
So, what are you waiting for? Include ghee in your everyday life for everything and see how it can transform your health.
If you have any questions or need a book a consultation, call us at +91 8884886567 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org