It is a kind of fungal infection which is characterized by a red ring like patches with inflammation at the periphery. It is accompanied by itching and burning sensation. It usually happens in the moist areas of the body and is highly contagious. Lack of hygiene can be one of the cause for this disease.
- Red ring like patch
- Burning sensation
Natural Ayurveda Home Remedies Cure For Ringworm:
- Mix little lemon grass oil and coconut oil and apply It locally in that area. It helps get rid of ringworm.
- Extract juice of carrot and spinach and mix it. Drink this daily.
- Cut raw papaya into slices and apply it on the affected areas.
- Prepare a paste out of papaya seeds and water and apply it to the affected areas.
- Moisten your skin with warm water and then rub some Basil leaves on hat area.
- Apply coconut oil on that area. It helps keep the skin soft and avoid itching.
- Extract the juice of raw Turmeric and apply it on the affected area. It cures ring worms.
- Add 1 tsp of honey with little juice of raw Turmeric and drink it.
- Prepare a paste out of mustard seeds and water and apply it on the affected areas. It relieves irritation due to the disease.
- Take a banana peel and rub it on that infected area.
- Extract the juice of Mint (Pudina) leaves and apply it on the affected area.
- Apply some Castor oil on that effected area. It helps cure ring worm and relieves you of the itching and burning sensation.
Diet & Life Style Advice
- Avoid sour items like curd, pickles.
- Include lots of cooked vegetables, cereals, fruits like apples, oranges, papayas, pineapples and pomegranate.
- Avoid tea, coffee or any caffeinated products, spices, white flour products, refined and processed items.
- Include lots of garlic in your diet.
- Maintain a clean and hygienic lifestyle.
- Bathe in water boiled with Neem leaves.
- Wash your clothes in hot water.
- Keep yourself dry.
- Avoid tight clothes, preferably wear cotton clothes.
- Replace the brush and combs.