The skin is the largest organ of the body and serves a variety of functions such as temperature control, excretion, etc.
Clear skin instantly adds beauty to a face and is a sign of good health
Below are some common problems and easy solutions to most of them.
Note: Specifically facial skin and non medical issues are considered below.
Also remember, home remedies need to be adhered to for 10-14 days to see effects.
Common problems: and easy solutions.
|Blemishes (rashes, red, white or dark patches on skin)||
|Hyperchondrois (too much hair)||
|Cold sores at corner of mouth||
Of course, best thing to do is avoid problems! Routine care and a few minutes spent on the skin can avoid problems.
- A healthy diet! This one is obvious and easy! Too much oily, greasy, salty, sugary and processed food is not good for skin. Skin is a reflection of the gut, fresh fruits and vegetables are best for both!
- Exercise and workout! A healthy metabolism is great for skin. Plus sweating is the best way to flush out our pores and remove excess toxins, etc.
- Keep your skin clean: Don’t leave it covered in make up, dust, or other foreign substances.
- No extra touch: Try not to touch your face and skin too much.
- Identify your kind of skin: Oily, dry, combination, etc and use care to not overdo anything that doesn’t help it.
- Destress: Stress has a way of spruting out of your skin! Pimples, blemishes, blisters other skin lesions, increase when stress is significant.
- Make up: If you must use make up, use one with least ingredients and make sure you give your skin enough time in each day to be naked and clean.
- Protect your skin from the sun: A healthy dose of early morning sun is useful to get a good dose of Vit D. But for the rest of the day, use a hat or full clothes to protect your skin from detrimental effects of the sun such as sun spots and tans.
- Moisturize, tone and clean: As needed depending on your kind of skin. Keep things natural and at a minimum. Use natural face masks, scrubs and oils to do the needful.