With today’s lifestyle, we tend to eat out very often, not being mindful of what we eat, but at times we do regret eating out because we feel it is unhealthy and we do not keep a check on it, but still we are tempted to eat out. Lets plan healthy rules where your urge to eat out is also satisfied and we can also keep a check on our calories.
- Order an item from the menu instead of heading to “unlimited” buffet.
- Choose a “small” / “medium” portion, which includes main dish, side dish and beverages.
- Order steamed, boiled or grilled dishes instead of those that are fried.
- Choose main dishes that include vegetables, which are mostly steamed, stir fried or pasta with tomato sauce.
- Start your meal with salad packed with veggies, to control hunger and feel satisfied sooner.
- If main portion in restaurants are larger than you want then, the strategy is to avoid over-eating.
- So what do you do?? Share a main dish with a friend or parcel the “left over”. Refrain from “clean the plate club”, when you have eaten enough leave the rest.
How to keep your meal moderate in calories, fat and sugar
- Ask for salad dressing to be served “on the side”
- Order food which does not have creamy sauces or gravies
- Add little or no butter to your food
- Choose fruits for dessert most often
- For beverage, choose fat free / low fat milk, unsweetened tea / other drinks without added sugars.
- And for sandwiches prefer whole wheat bread, rule is to avoid maida.
For those who are travelling and have to eat out!
- Pack some fresh fruits, cut-up vegetables.
- Choose multi-grain biscuits instead of maida biscuits.
- Hand-full of unsalted nuts to help you avoid stopping for sweet or fatty snacks.
- Adequate fluids – juices, water instead of colas.
- Pack unsalted sprouts (home-made) – green gram, bengal gram, brown channa or mixture all the grams seasoned with onion and chillies.
- Make sure you do not eat anything that is heavy for digestion, because though you are motion, your body do not mobilise which will cause indigestion.
For more information about the right diet for you, reach out to us for a consultation with our
Nutritionist or for persisting health concerns that are responsible for your weight issues, do consider Syncremedies Holistic Health consultation.
At Syncremedies, meet with 3 doctors from Allopathy, Ayurveda & Homoepathy TOGETHER to offer the most effective solution to your concern.Modern medicine can facilitate in immediate control of the symptom and traditional medicine can aid in treating the concern from its root in the long run.
Each consult lasts a duration of 40 minutes with a treatment plan that encapsulates Diet, Exercise, Therapy and medication essential to control and treat hair fall.
You can meet the doctors online through a video consult at the convenience of your home or visit a clinic near you